Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 1 Update

It has been one week since I decided to stand up and take steps to finally being myself.  This week's accomplishments are:

  1. I ran 5 times this week doing around 2 miles each time.
  2. I have not had a soda, diet or otherwise for a week now.
  3. I have not sought to eat meat in a week.
  4. I scheduled my doctor's appointment to restart hormones.
  5. I scheduled a regular blood check to keep my blood levels right for my new diet.
  6. I have taken my bone meds this week without fail or excuse.
  7. I started vitamins and have taken one daily for the whole week.
  8. I took some initial measurements of myself to serve as a baseline for my progress.
  9. I researched clothing that would be ideal for my body.
  10. I got let my guard down for once a little time this week when I went to visit my trans cousin.
  11. I have not allowed unsightly hair to reappear for long.
  12. I started using facial cleansers to get rid of my acne and dry skin problems.
  13. I learned how to blow dry my hair properly.
  14. I discovered an anthem song to motivate me and keep me moving forward.
  15. I have lost over 5 lbs.

I just have to keep up the progress.

1 comment: