Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 2 Update

A lot has happened in week 2 and I've run the gamut of emotions.  Here are some of the highlights:


  1. I am still running 5 times weekly at a faster pace than ever.
  2. No sodas, still not seeking meat, and taking daily vitamins
  3. I'm up to date on all medicines (for my blood and bones)
  4. I learned that medical tape isn't painful pulling off.
  5. I have added great shape and cleanliness to my eyebrows.
  6. I have lost over 10 lbs now!
  7. I learned that if I don't keep up progress daily, old habits start to become tempting.
  8. I learned that much of the reason I was able to maintain myself for so long, is that tied my happiness up in making my partner happy.  I must now learn how to be happy on my own regardless of her current state of being.
I'll write more about number 8 soon - I'm still trying to figure out all I want to say concerning it.

Overall, great progress though!  I cannot wait to see how next week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment